Fwd: Denver Entertainment Group Auditions

  • Sound of the Rockies Marketing VP, Mike D
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2012

      Hello all,

      I wanted to forward along this notification to those of you who may be interested in auditioning for a couple of fun groups in January.  (This could be a great side gig for many of you!)

      See the announcement on the website below, and please pass along  (email, or share on  facebook, etc) to all of your singing friends who may be interested as well.

      Mike

      --

      Mike Davidson

      Vice President, Marketing & PR

      Sound of the Rockies

      “Colorado’s Premier A Cappella Chorus”

      Five-Time International Bronze Medalist

      Eleven-Time Rocky Mountain District Champion

      BARBERSHOP HARMONY SOCIETY

      www.SoundoftheRockies.com | Facebook | Twitter

      Cell: 303.720.1866 – marketingvp@...