Curious Gage Holiday Extravaganza!

  • Nic Widhalm
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2012
      Join Curious Gage for a very special FREE holiday concert! We are pleased to be joining up with Saint John's Lutheran Church this year to offer our annual holiday concert FREE OF CHARGE this year, with optional donations going to benefit Saint John's Social Outreach program. This all ages performance is a perfect holiday treat for the whole family, so make sure to mark your calendars and visit www.curiousgage.com for more details.

      CURIOUS GAGE'S HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA!
      Sunday, Dec 23, 7:30pm
      Saint John's Lutheran Church
      305 East Elizabeth Street, Fort Collins, 80521
      FREE!!!