Sound Equipment For Sale! - Denver A Cappella Project

  • Mike Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2012
      Happy Holidays to all of our fellow musicians and fans of the Denver A Cappella Project,

      Just in time for the holidays, The Denver A Cappella Project has LOTS of sound equipment for sale that we would like to offer as one complete set (our first choice) to an up-and-coming a cappella group in Colorado or a local school/church group.  It was quite an investment for us, AND - lucky for you... most of it is mostly new and lightly used!  PLEASE, forward this message along if you know someone who may be interested!

      Nearly a year and a half prior to our last show together, our trailer was broken into and a majority of our equipment was stolen.  Luckily, we were insured and were able to replace all of the stolen pieces and parts with brand new equipment.  So, most of the gear below has only been used a handful of times!!  It has been stored in one of our members' homes since that time, and we are ready to sell.

      Of course we'd be willing to offer the equipment in parts, but we are reaching out to as many groups as possible in hopes to sell it all together.  We will take all offers into consideration.  If you are interested, please get back to us ASAP (ideally prior to January 1, 2013).

      This equipment would be perfect for musical groups with requirements for road and air travel, or a local church/school vocal group, choir or other vocal-heavy band.

      Please see below for a complete list of what is available (including make & model #s where available).  Please call or email with an offer or additional questions

      --
      Mike Davidson
      Tenor & Vocal Percussionist

      +++++++

      Speakers:

      JBL EON 15 G2

      JBL EON 15 G2

      Mackie SRM350

      Mackie SRM350

      Mackie SRM350

      Mackie SRM350

      Board & Effects:

      Mackie 1642

      Mackie 1642 Rack Ears (rail set)

      Behringer DSP2024P Effects Processor

      Behringer FBQ3102 Dual 31 EQ

      Microphones:

      Shure Beta 57A

      Sennheiser SKP100G2 Plug-on Adapter (Range C)

      Sennheiser EM100G2 Receiver (Range C)

      Sennheiser EW135 Wireless Mic (Range C)

      Sennheiser EM100G2 Receiver (Range C)

      Sennheiser EW135 Wireless Mic (Range C)

      Sennheiser EM100G2 Receiver (Range C)

      Sennheiser EW135 Wireless Mic (Range C)

      Sennheiser EM100G2 Receiver (Range C)

      Sennheiser EW135 Wireless Mic (Range C)

      Sennheiser EM100G2 Receiver (Range C)

      Sennheiser EW135 Wireless Mic (Range C)

      Sennheiser EM100G2 Receiver (Range C)

      Sennheiser EW135 Wireless Mic (Range C)

      Sennheiser EM100G2 Receiver (Range C)

      Sennheiser EW135 Wireless Mic (Range C)

      Sennheiser EM100G2 Receiver (Range C)

      Sennheiser EW135 Wireless Mic (Range C)

      Sennheiser EM100G2 Receiver (Range C)

      Sennheiser EW135 Wireless Mic (Range C)

      Sennheiser KEN1 Colored End Caps

      Wind screens for Sennheiser/Shure 57A mics - (10)

      Cabling:

      Monster TRS-XLR(male) MSLCMX4 - (2)

      50' Livewire XLR-XLR - (2)

      25' Livewire XLR-XLR - (10)

      5' Hosa TRS-TRS patch CSS105 - (4)

      15' Hosa TRS-TRS patch CSS115 - (2)

      Livewire 1/4 - XLR(male) - 1' adapter STX301M

      10' Hosa STX-803M 1/4"-XLR (male) 8-line snake

      100' American Cable Co. 12x4 XLR snake

      Cases, Racks, Power & Stands:

      SKB Roto Rack - 4 space

      Road Ready RRM19R Mixer Case