May 31st Deadline! -- Sound of the Rockies/Urban Method - Show program advertising

  • Mike Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2012
    Hello again everyone,

    This is just a gentle reminder that the advertising deadline for the June 16th show is quickly approaching!  So far I haven't heard from anyone!

    Please see attached for rates and information on how you can advertise your business to nearly 1,000 local a cappella fans attending our CD Release Concert Saturday June 16th.

    Advertising is due no later than 11:59pm on Thursday May 31st.
    Specs for size and type of files accepted are attached.

    Please send print ready advertising to me directly at;

    Contact me if you have any questions,

    Mike Davidson
    Sound of the Rockies