Eclipse

  • Paul Hansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hello,
      I was just informed about this forum/group so I thought that I would test
      it out. I sing with a group called Eclipse. We were very fortunate to
      share the stage with so many talented groups this past weekend at the
      Harmony Sweeps and we had a great time associating with them/you. We look
      forward to returning to the Denver area to host next years event; hopefully
      it wont take that long to get back.
      Two weeks ago we had the opportunity of hosting the Pacific-Northwest
      Sweepstakes. I can honestly say it is much more enjoyable to host than to
      compete:) We ran in to some of the fellas from M-pact in Olympia Wa.
      Unfortunatley they weren't all there or we would have MADE them sing for
      us. You may have heard that they are searching for a HIGH tenor. Please
      spread the word for them. tristethan27@... is the e-mail for
      Trist if you have any other questions.

      Have a great day. Paul Hansen - Eclipse