Sound of the Rockies/Urban Method - Show program advertising

  • Mike Davidson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2012
    Good evening friends and fans of Sound of the Rockies and Urban Method,

    Please see attached for rates and information on how you can advertise your business to nearly 1,000 local a cappella fans attending our CD Release Concert Saturday June 9th.  Please forward on to your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers or anyone who you think might be interested in getting their group or business in front of a very loyal fan base!

    Advertising is due no later than 11:59pm on Thursday May 31st.
    Specs for size and type of files accepted are attached.

    Please send print ready advertising to me directly at;

    Contact me if you have any questions,

    Mike Davidson
    Sound of the Rockies
  • Mike Davidson