Sound of the Rockies CD Release Concert - June 16th - Featuring URBAN METHOD!

  • Mike Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2012
    Good evening gents and ladies,
    Tomorrow morning we'll be sending out the attached eblast to over 3,000 SOR fans in our email database.  I have also updated our website and placed an event up on zvents.com and facebook.  We would appreciate all of the help and promotion that you can do for us to get this house packed!
    We DO HAVE TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW!  Please direct all of your friends family, neighbors and co-workers, etc. to the following platforms to find out more informaiton and to purchase tickets!  Ticket sales hotline - 303.993.3501 as well as our website http://www.soundoftherockies.com/3/See_us_in_concert.html and share our facebook event at http://www.facebook.com/SoundOTRockies#!/events/349579415099816/.  I have also attached a show flyer which you can forward to your friends.
    Urban Method will also be providing us with some additional cross promotion, so starting tomorrow morning, we could see some major ticket sales with the amount of fans they have in the area!  Make sure you get tickets for your tickets ASAP!
    Tony Huerta has been in for some amazing recording sessons over the past several weeks and we are very excited about our much anticipated all-new recording - our first since 2007!  You won't want to miss this once in a lifetime event!
    I hope everyone is well and feel free to call text or email me with any questions or suggestions for additional marketing opportunities!
    Mike D.
    Marketing VP
    Sound of the Rockies