A Cappella Groups Needed!

  • bouldershims
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2012

      Greetings Colorado A Cappella Community!  I am writing to recruit some a cappella groups to participate in a benefit event on Thursday, May 3.

      Some friends and I are cycling from San Francisco to Los Angeles in June to raise money and awareness for HIV/AIDS research and support services and we're organizing an a cappella competition in the style of "The Sing Off." The event will be held at Casselman's Bar & Venue and we're looking to recruit 6 groups to compete. There will be guest judges who will critique and the audience will select the winners. First prize will be RECORDING TIME donated by Sonic Audio.

      For more information, please contact me. We hope to finalize the competing groups no later than next Friday, April 6!

      Brian Shimamoto (brian.shimamoto@...)