A Cappella Fundraiser: Zing for Zonta! Featuring...

  • Mister Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012
      For the second year in a row Zonta Foothills Club of Boulder County is
      hosting Zing for Zonta, an a cappella show that will knock your socks
      off, and we are performing along with four other groups from Boulder
      County. All proceeds will help to improve the status of women and
      girls in Boulder County and around the world through education,
      advocacy and scholarships.

      You can buy tickets on line at: http://www.zontafoothills.org/zing.asp

      PERFORMANCES BY:

      Plumbers of Rome