Curious Gage's Countdown to Candy Tomorrow Night!!

  • Nicolas Widhalm
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2011

      Don't forget, tomorrow night is the big one!  We hope to see everyone there!

      Curious Gage presents
      October 19th, 7:30pm
      Bas Bleu Theater, Fort Collins, CO
      $10/$7 tickets available at http://basbleu.org/tickets

      Leaves are beginning to fall and the scent of candy fills the air. It can mean only one thing … time for Curious Gage's Annual Countdown to Candy! This all-ages concert is being presented at the Bas Bleu Theater for one night only, and will feature one of Fort Collins top vocal bands doing what they do best: dressing up and singing spooky all-vocal rock! Make sure to join Curious Gage as they take the stage on October 19 for an unforgivable night of heart-pounding a cappella. Let the Countdown begin!"Countdown to Candy" Wednesday, October 19 7:30 pm at the Bas Bleu Theatre (401 Pine Street, Fort Collins) $10/$7 tickets available at http://basbleu.org/tickets