CALLING ALL GLEE SUPER FANS!

  • Mike Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011
      Hello everyone!

      See the message below for a great opportunity to fly out to LA and appear on Glee!  This came from our new Sound of the Rockies meetup group page!  http://www.meetup.com/Sound-of-the-Rockies-Chorus/events/34950672/ a great place to find out about upcoming events get discounts to our concerts and to sign up for FREE SINGING LESSONS.

      ++++++++++++++

      Hi there,

      My name is Sarah Newman and I work for a casting director in Los Angeles - We mainly cast 'real people', not actors, in various types of projects within the entertainment industry, and are currently working on a market research project for the TV show 'glee'.  We are looking for super fans of the show to express what they love about it, and wanted to reach out to choir/a capella communities around the country in the hopes of finding some!  A few lucky fans will be flown to Los Angeles to read/give feedback on scripts from upcoming season's episodes...must be available Oct.21-22.  I have created a quick survey, the link to which is provided below... would you be so kind as to circulate this amongst your network of friends and family and fellow group members?

      https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QBZY92L

      ps- I was in an a cappella group in college - the Tufts Amalgamates.  It WAS my college experience...might as well have majored in a cappella ;)

      Thanks so much!

      Sarah Newman
      popcultureresearch@...

      Mike Davidson

      Cell: 303.720.1866

      Sound of the Rockies – Marketing VP

      Five Time International Bronze Medalist Chorus

      Nine Time Rocky Mountain District Champion Chorus

      www.SoundoftheRockies.com | Facebook | Twitter

      Check out our upcoming FREE VOICE LESSONS program coming up in October at: www.voicelessons4free.com