Local Denver Group On The SIng Off Tomorrow Night!

  • acapelladude
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2011
      So you might have heard of a show called the Sing Off, and you might have heard about a cappella, and you might have heard about hip hop, but did you know that all three where a part of the Denver A cappella scene?

      Tomorrow night a local Denver A cappella group called Urban Method (www.urbanmethod.us) will be featured on NBC's the Sing Off! This group featuring local a cappella names like Myke Charles (mykecharles.com) Tony Huerta (http://www.sonicaudiopro.com/), Liz Ager, Kim Dawson (http://www.kimdawsonmusic.com/), Ozzi Troiano, Richard Steighner (http://chardcreative.com/), Katie Turley, and Troy Horne (troyhorne.com), is the first group to feature hip hop and a cappella on the national stage.

      We would love your support tomorrow night either at our premier party or just by watching us at home. You can check us out on NBC's the Sing Off on Monday Night and show some love for Denver A Cappella! See you then. Also, we are holding a viewing part at Lannie's but you have to R.S.V.P. to get in you can do so here!

      https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=185182134889016

      Would love to see you there! Go Denver!

      Love,

      Urban Method!!