Established A Cappella group looking for Vocal Percussionist

  • mdrc99
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2011
      We are looking for a person who can do VP's for a wide variety of reperatoire that we do.
      We are not too complicated in the pieces that we perform but need someone who has a passion for VP's. We sing rock pieces that really would be enhanced by this. If you have some experience and/or if you are willing to advance your skills through getting some training from some of the guys in our community who do this well, this group may be perfect for you. Look us up at www.5280acappella.com to get a small sampling of our music. We are a fun group but serious group of singers. We throw down to practice every Thursday evening from 6-9. If you have the time and the passions to be involved in a group that is established, please send me a resume with your experience. You must have your own mic that is compatible with our system. We do practice on the equipment much of the time.