bFlatirons A Cappella show this Sunday @ 7pm in Boulder to benefit Attention Homes

  • Jason D
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2011
      This will be our 4th official show (including the Vocal Jam local showcase, but
      not including open mics) since we formed ~1.5 years ago.  We did a successful
      fundraiser for Community Foodshare and the Pura Vida international outreach
      projects last year, and so we are doing it again, this time for Attention
      Homes.  $5 suggested donation at the door, upstairs in the Beautiful and
      Historic Oddfellows Lodge Hall at 16th and Pearl in Boulder.

      Enjoy some A Cappella and support a great cause!

      http://myspace.com/bflatirons

      http://www.attentionhomes.org/

      http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php?fcode=88114a2e1&f=22400337#!/event.php?eid=182058385179077