Curious Gage returns to this stage THIS FRIDAY!

  • Nic
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2011

      Curious Gage is excited to announce that after taking several months off to train our new members, we will once again be taking the stage this FRIDAY night at the beautiful Bas Bleu Theater in downtown Fort Collins!

      As a special thank you to our fans that have stuck with us through the transition period, we will be doing a promotional offer of only $5 PER TICKET!

      If you've been wondering what the new line-up holds for Curious Gage, and are in the mood for some great a cappella music, please join us this Friday for:

      Curious Gage Strikes Back!

      May 13
      7:30pm

      Bas Bleu Theater

      Fort Collins, CO

      $5/person

      For ticketing visit: http://www.basbleu.org/tickets/details/103-(The%20Return%20of%20Curious%20Gage)

      And for more information about Curious Gage, please join us online:

      http://www.curiousgage.com/

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Curious-Gage/138241411035

      http://www.myspace.com/curiousgagemusic

      http://www.youtube.com/user/curiousgage