Jazz Quintet Seeks Soprano

  • Richard Pflugfelder
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2011
      Quintuition, an acappella jazz quintet, needs a new soprano. We're looking for a mature singer with small ensemble acappella experience and an excellent ear for and love of jazz harmonies. We do five-part arrangements of standards and other music that baby-boomers enjoy. Several of our members have professional experience.

      Please respond if you're interested or know someone who might be.
      Thanks. Richard