17th Avenue Allstars looking for singers

  • Norman Silver
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2011
      The 17th Avenue Allstars are searching for additional singers for backup positions and other needs. Ideally we are looking for singers and vocal percussionists between the ages of 30 to 45, who have some a cappella experience or experience singing in a 3 or 4 person "front group" position in a working band. You can visit our website at www.17thavenueallstars.com to get an idea of the history and repertoire of the group.

      If you are interested please contact Norm Silver at lonesilver1@... or at 303-810-7852. Please feel free to forward this email to all your musical contacts.