Jazz-A-Cappella Singers is now open to new singers joining...

  • Henrymusicman@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2010
      We will be starting work on some new tunes for the New Year. We currently are 2 Sopranos, 2 Altos, 2 Tenors, and 1 Bass. We sing moderate to difficult Jazz, Broadway Pop, Spirituals and ??? from four-part sheet music. NO Percussion nor amplification... just good old vocal harmonies.
      When Deke Sharon, founder of "CASA", ("Contemporary A-cappella Society of America") came to Denver, his group was sure to do their finale with no percussion and NO MICS!!! That's the real harmonizing we do exclusively... Songs from The Real Group, Manhattan Transfer, NY Voices, Phil Mattson, Steve Zegree, Paris Rutherford, Kirby Shaw, Andrew Blackwell, also some original arrangements from our Director, et cetera.
      Our group meets weekly on Tuesday Evenings 6:45-9:30 PM in Louisville near South Boulder Road and Highway 42, behind where the big Safeway store that just closed was.
      For more information e-mail:

      "Henry Sherman" <henrymusicman@...>