UCD 6 and 9th Street Singers in Concert-December 2nd

  • erin.hackel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2010
      Hi, everyone!

      Come out and support some Collegiate a cappella; we need some love from real a cappella fans, not just guitar students trying to fulfill their recital attendance requirements...

      What: The UCD 6 and The Ninth Street Singers
      When: THIS THURSDAY, December 2nd, 7:30pm
      Where: King Center Concert Hall- Auraria Campus

      FREE ADMISSION

      *****Free parking in the PTC Parking Garage!!!! (This is the garage directly adjacent to the King Center) Vouchers are on the back of your programs.*****