RE: [colorado-acappella] The 2010 Mile High Vocal Jam is today. [1 Attachment]

  • Tony Huerta
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2010
      For some reason this announcement hit my inbox after the Mile High Vocal Jam was over.

      We had an incredible event full of great performances and clinics!  See you next year.

      Tony Huerta
      Sonic Audio
      Take 6/NoTa/Face Production Manager
      Mile High Vocal Jam Producer
      (303) 668-7229
      tony@...
      tony@...

      To: colorado-acappella@yahoogroups.com
      From: tony@...
      Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 02:12:06 -0600
      Subject: [colorado-acappella] The 2010 Mile High Vocal Jam is today. [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Tony Huerta included below]Hello A Cappella Fans:

      The Mile High Vocal Jam A Cappella Festival kicks off tomorrow.  Don't miss the best weekend all year, if you love to sing, like to hear a cappella, or just would like to see "Glee" live!!

      Click on the link or open the full announcement that tells about all of the clinicians, concerts, master classes, and more!

      http://web.me.com/sonicaudiopro/MHVJ_Final_Announcement/Its_Here!.html

      Tony Huerta
      MHVJ Porducer
      Sonic Audio