Ready Set Sing Starts This Week!

  • Mike Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2010

      Good afternoon,

      We hope all of you a cappella enthusiasts can make it!  Our six-week voice lessons program would be great for any level of singer from novice to professional!  Click below for info and to register!

      Mike Davidson

      Cell: 303.720.1866

      Sound of the Rockies – Marketing VP

      Four Time International Bronze Medalist Chorus

      Eight Time Rocky Mountain District Champion Chorus

      www.SoundoftheRockies.com | Facebook | Voicelessons4free.com

      Sound of the Rockies Ready Set Sing Starts This Week

      Forward email

      Safe Unsubscribe

      This email was sent to marketingvp@... by marketingvp@....

      Sound of the Rockies Chorus | 10185 Park Meadows Dr. #314 | Lone Tree | CO | 80214