Sound of the Rockies Upcoming Events!

  • Mike Davidson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2010

      For those of you who didn’t see this, we hope you can make it to some of our upcoming events.

      Sign up for our email list at www.soundoftherockies.com

      Thanks for all of your support,

      Mike Davidson

      Cell: 303.720.1866

      Sound of the Rockies – Marketing VP

      Four Time International Bronze Medalist Chorus

      Eight Time Rocky Mountain District Champion Chorus

      www.SoundoftheRockies.com | Facebook | Voicelessons4free.com

      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2011

        Sound of the Rockies Upcoming Shows!