Rampart Rock'n Jazz needs vocalists and accompanist (Colorado Springs west)

  • val_92122
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2010
      Soprano, alto & keys for a 1960's Rock, R&B genre boomer group. Our established vocal group needs Soprano 1 & 2, alto, and tenor vocalists for doo-wop to classic Rock & Roll, R&B, harmony arrangements. Do you like "Moondance" by Van Morrison? We do too, so come sing it and many others with us! We need more vocalists for 4-8 part harmony arrangements! We would like to have 2 for each voice section so we can schedule all the gig requests. All sections, ages, and genders. Sopranos and altos please apply! Must be able to harmonize and read some basic sheet music, although we provide CDs with your part on them for your own practice at home. We rehearse as a group once a week. Check out our gang at:

      www.rampartrocknjazz.com

      Then call to chat about our interests! If you email, then email your phone number, also.

      719-686-8228

      WE ALSO NEED A PIANO ACCOMPANIST!