Former BYU VP needs singers for 5 Oct 2010 Charitable Event in Colorado Springs

  • nathanlowrymusic
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2010
      Hey all, new poster so bear with me here.

      A former member of BYU Vocal Point (91-92, 94-96),  I am looking for a few good singers to join me on Oct 5, 2010 to sing two seven-part a cappella arrangements of God Bless America and Say What You Need to Say for a Combined Federal Campaign kick-off event at Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado Springs.  I successfully performed with seven others for this event last year but am coming up short on people this year, hence this post.

      Please call me at (719) 963-3571 if interested!

      Sincerely,

      Nathan Lowry