UHHHHH Did you say The HOUSE JACKS!?!?

  • acapelladude
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2010
      Hey Acapella Heads,

      The House Jacks  are coming to D-town and tickets are only 10 bucks. I think you gotta check this out I mean if no more than for the chance to meet and talk with Deke Sharon(The Founder of CASA ).  Oh and he is one of the main casting dudes for  a little show called uhhh ..... The SING OFF !!!  Maybe you heard of it?!?

      Should be a good time here is the info:

      Hinkley High School
      1250 Chambers Rd.
      Aurora, CO 80011
      Cost $10

      You can call
      303-340-1500
      Ask for Marie Heck

    • Troy Horne
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2010
        Sorry Folks. I seem to have forgotten the When in the series of who what when where questions. :-)  Long story short.

        The House Jacks will be in Denver on October 1st.

        Should be a good time here is the info:

        Hinkley High School
        1250 Chambers Rd.
        Aurora, CO 80011
        Cost $10
        October 1st

        You can call
        303-340-1500
        Ask for Marie Heck

        Late,

        “I feel my heart break to see a nation ripped apart by its own greatest strength--it's diversity.” - Melissa Etheridge