Clare Wheeler - of the Swingle Singer

  • gilm7198
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2010
      Hello all,

      Clare Wheeler, of the Swingle Singers, will be in Colorado August 31st through September 3rd. I am looking to secure teaching opportunities while she is here. Would any of you be interested in having her provide a clinic for your school/organization, or private lessons?

      She will also be performing at Dazzle, in Denver, on September 5th.

      Info on her can be found at:
      http://www.swinglesingers.com/media/official-biographies/singers/clare.html

      You can reach me at minorninths@..., or 970.405.3153

      Thanks!