Sound of the Rockies Upcoming Fundraiser Show! Don't Miss It!

  • Mike Davidson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2010
      Hello A Cappella Fans and Friends,

      For those of you who can't make it to the wonderful show on Wednesday night (see previous email from Dan Testa) or just can't get enough barbershop music in one week, please join us for a wonderful evening of singing and celebration on Friday June 26th!!  Join us as the Sound of the Rockies sends off 8 incredible groups to the International Barbershop Harmony contest in Philadelphia, PA at our FREE "Go For the Gold" concert.  This concert will showcase some of the top groups in the WORLD including: Sound of the Rockies - 2009 4th Place Champion Chorus, Storm Front - 2009 3rd Place Medalist Quartet, 52eighty - 2010 International 1st Place Youth Chorus Champion.  3 great groups that you can't see on Wednesday night -- plus all those that will be there, and a couple more!

      See our email blast below for full details and click on each individual group name for more information on our incredible guests.  Tell all of your friends!

      WHEN: Friday June 26th 7:30pm
      WHERE: Eaglecrest High School.  5100 S. Picadilly St, Centennial CO 80015
      WHY: To support your local Barbershop groups and get a preview of what they will be singing in competition!
      HOW MUCH:  FREE - We are taking donations, will have a bake sale helping raise funds for Youth in Harmony and to help send our chapter quartets to the competition.  If you are unable to help out, we would still love for you to be there and welcome all fans!
      SEATING/TICKETS: General Admission, we will not be selling any tickets and all are welcome.  Doors will open at around 7pm - please get there early as seating will be first come, first served.  Handicapped seating is available

      Thanks for all of your support,

      Mike Davidson
      Marketing VP
      303.720.1866

      +++++

       SOREblast02.26.10Click here more info on Storm Front!Click here for more info on Sound of the Rockies!Click here for more info on 3 Men & a Tenor!Click here for more info on McPhly!Click here for more info on Lights Out!Click here for more info on Musical Island Boys!Click here for more info on Boiling Point!Click here for more info on 52eighty!Click here for a map!
      Forward email

      Safe Unsubscribe
      This email was sent to stevezzzz@... by marketingvp@....

      Sound of the Rockies Chorus | 10185 Park Meadows Dr. #314 | Lone Tree | CO | 80214

    • Mike Davidson