Fairview HS n Mister Tim with Imogen Heap!

  • Mister Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2010
      International touring star and delightfully great musician Imogen Heap
      (if you don't know who she is, I guarantee you've heard an a cappella
      version of one of her songs) is inviting a different musical guest on
      stage each night of her current tour to sing a song with her!

      Friday June 11 the Fairview High School Singers from Boulder will join
      her on stage at the Ogden Theater in Denver.

      Saturday June 12 Mister Tim will join her, as well as singing an
      opening set... but in Salt Lake City. Sorry, Colorado.

      Tour info, tix, etc here:
      http://tour.imogenheap.com/

      http://www.mistertimdotcom.com