National Anthem singer(s) needed for June 5 Broomfield Democrats dinner

  • MossSarahE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2010
      Just the messenger...

      Seeing National Anthem singer(s) to perform at June 5 Broomfield Democrats dinner. The National Anthem
      would occur sometime between 7:00 and 7:15 p.m.

      Please e-mail
      michelleparente@... for details.

       Broomfield CountyDemocrats
                       invite you to our annual
       CARTER DINNER!
      Keynote Speaker: David Sirota
      •Nationally renowned author, journalist
      and progressive radio talk show host
      • Listen Mon-Fri, 7:00-10:00am on AM760
      What:  Broomfield Dems biggest annual fundraiser!
      When:  Sat., June 5, 2010 – 6:00pm   (Dinner served at 7:00pm)
      Where:  Aloft Hotel, 8300 Arista Pl, Broomfield (by Events Ctr)
      Tickets:
      $70/person (table of 10:  $650)
      • includes sumptuous Dinner, Cash Bar, and Silent Auction! •
      VIP Reception:
      $110/person, includes above plus:
      1 drink, appetizers, and opportunity to mingle
      with our keynotespeaker and other notable guests.

      To be removed click here