5280 A Cappella's CD Release Concert at Dazzle Jazz Club

  • mdrc99
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2010
      5280 A Cappella's CD Release Concert Announced

      Come down to Dazzle Jazz Club on Wednesday, April 28th at 7:00pm to rock with  us!
      5280 A Cappella will rock the house with some great original arrangements of a variety of music. We pride ourselves in doing many pieces that other a cappella groups have not performed.  We also don't mind throwing down on some great audience favorites from many known artists. The show will fill up quick so call and make your reservations to Dazzle's which is located at 930 Lincoln St. in Downtown Denver. Dazzle's offers great food and wonderful drinks!!  Come down for dinner, drinks and some great entertainment!
      We will raffle off some CD's to our audience. Call (303) 839-5100 as soon as possible to make your reservations. We are anticipating a sold out show. Thanks to those of you for your continued support!!