Face - upcoming shows!

  • Face (Mark Megibow)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2010
      Hi everyone!

      Don't forget this Saturday's Rocky Mountain Harmony Sweepstakes where four of us Face guys get to be judges, along with Trist Curless of m-pact! Seven groups are competing for the right to fly to California for the National Finals!

      In addition, we hope to see many of you at some of these upcoming Face shows. We're working on some new material that we hope to debut soon! If you haven't seen us at Boulder's Dinner Theatre, we always have a great time performing on and around whatever show's set they have on stage that night. Then there's Soiled Dove Underground, one of the finest live music venues in the Denver metro area. Both of these venues sold out last time we were there, so don't miss out!!!

      What: Face at Boulder's Dinner Theatre
      Date: Monday, March 15
      Time: 5:30 doors, 7:00 show
      Address: 5501 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder CO
      Price: $18
      Tickets: 303-449-6000 (theatre box office)

      What: Face at Soiled Dove Underground
      Date: Friday, April 16
      Time: 7:00 doors, 8:00 show
      Address: 7401 E 1st Ave, Denver CO