Face - with Sound of the Rockies, SATURDAY!

  • Face (Mark Megibow)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hi Everyone!

      Just a quick reminder about our upcoming shows this week. Tuesday we're in Highlands Ranch, and on Saturday we're being featured at Sound of the Rockies' big show (two of them actually!). As always, you can find all the details on our website calendar:
      www.FaceVocalBand.com/calendar.html

      Saturday's show includes an AMAZING lineup of award-winning groups that you won't want to miss. Sound of the Rockies is one of the top men's choruses in the world, currently listed as 4th, and has placed as high as 3rd in recent years. 52eighty is a newer group - a youth chorus with members all under 30, who is already taking competitions by storm, having won the International Barbershop Youth Chorus Contest in January. In addition, you will hear two of the best barbershop quartets in the world: Storm Front, currently ranked 3rd in the world, and McPhly, a group of cool young guys from right here in Denver.

      Note there are two shows on Saturday, one in the afternoon and one in the evening. Both include the same lineup, so take your pick (or be greedy and go to both - we won't tell!)

      What: Face at Sound of the Rockies Concerts
      Date: Saturday, March 6
      Time: 2:00 pm AND 7:30 pm
      Where: Gates Concert Hall at University of Denver
      Price: from $19
      Tickets: 303-993-3501
      More info: www.soundoftherockies.com/show

      See you all there!