Country A Cappella

  • Cowboy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2010
      Early-40s guy who sings baritone or tenor would like to start an a cappella group that sings country/western songs. I'm not concerned about making money with this, though if that is possible in the future, that would be okay, too. I'm more interested in rehearsing once a week (Mondays and Tuesdays are best for me), having an occassional performance, and mainly just having fun. Some of my favorites are Brad Paisley, Keith Urban, Trace Adkins, George Strait, and many more.

      It would be great if we could find several people, men and/or women, that can sing all the necessary parts, someone (or two) that can do vocal percussion, and ideally someone who has choral conducting and arranging experience.

      So, if this sounds like something you'd be interested in, send me an email at cowboyacappella@... and lets talk.