REMINDER: 52eighty -- Jamba Juice Day & Show! This Saturday!

  • Mike Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2010
    Friends,

    PLEASE Forward this email out to all of your friends and family.   You can also invite them to the event I created on Facebook, see below!  ***PLEASE NOTE, you MUST print the coupons (attached) for 52eighty to get credit. If you need extra copies, please email me: mike@... and I will get them to you ASAP.

    DETAILS #########

    Help support 52eighty by JUICING UP on the day of our Go For the Gold Fundraiser. Not only will we have juice available at our show for purchase, but if you can't make it there are two stores that you can visit in the Denver-Metro area to help contribute. 20% of what you spend will go directly to 52eighty!

    Arapahoe Rd Location:
    8547 E. Arapahoe Rd, Greenwood Village CO - 303.740.8116

    Southlands Mall Location:
    24107 E. Commons Ave, Aurora CO - 720.274.5323

    Thanks for your support,

    Mike Davidson
    303.720.1866