Jazz-A-Cappella Singers meets Tuesday Nights in Louisville 7:00-9:00 PM

  • Henrymusicman@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2010
      We have just started working on a great set of new tunes so NOW is the time to join our group. Excellent Jazz and Pop Tunes, moderate to difficulkt level from 4-part sheet music. We are a casual fun group of around 10 people who work hard to make the "Jazz-A-Cappella" music happen. We are not in this for money and we will perform FREE for our community in early June. Call Henry Sherman the Director (303) 800-7670 for more info and directions.
    • marciedee@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2010
        Mister Tim - please email me at this address when you can.

        Thank you!
        :) Marcie