52eighty & CiCi's Pizza Day

  • Mike Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2010

    PLEASE COME AND SUPPORT 52EIGHTY TODAY! We are trying to raise funds for our trip to Tampa , Florida for the second Annual International Youth Chorus competition!

    Visit one of CiCi’s locations below

    Between 11:00a and 10:00p TODAY, JANUARY 16th

    4 Denver-Metro Locations:

    Aurora: 18648 East Hampden Avenue , Aurora , CO

    Littleton: 7414 South University Boulevard , Centennial , CO

    Thornton: 10048 Grant Street , Thornton , CO

    Westminster: 5740 West 88th Avenue , Westminster , CO

    Got 5 bucks and some change?? You gotta go to CiCi’s pizza. Known for there endless buffet of fresh salads, savory pasta, delicious desserts and fresh-from-the-oven pizzas. Anyone who comes in to any of the 4 participating CiCi’s locations and mentions they are there to support 52eighty, 10% of the profits will go directly to the youth chorus.

    Just put your receipt in the collection box at the end of your meal and CiCi’s pizza will

    donate 10% of all profits for the day to 52eighty. It’s that simple!

    Don’t forget, you can also make donations (TAX DEDUCTIBLE ONES) at our website! Just look for the

    Paypal section on the homepage.  Please also forward this to you family and friends.

    Thank you for all of your support,

    Mike Davidson

    Cell: 303.720.1866

    52eighty - President

    Denver's Newest Youth A Cappella Chorus

    www.52EightyChorus.com

    Sound of the Rockies –Marketing VP

    Three Time International Bronze Medalist Chorus

    Eight Time Rocky Mountain District Champion Chorus

    www.SoundoftheRockies.com