Fwd: Face at Boulder's Dinner Theatre THIS MONDAY!

  • Face (Mark Megibow)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2010
      Happy New Year to all our family, friends, and fans, old and new!!!

      2009 went out with a bang, with our appearance on NBC's "The Sing-Off," and our annual (if rather last-minute) holiday show at Boulder Theater. After nearly 8 years of singing together, we're still amazed to say that every year has outdone the last!

      We're geared up for 2010, and are ready to rock the month of January back home in CO. Here are three great options for you, starting with THIS MONDAY at Boulder's Dinner Theatre's Cabaret Series:

      What: Face at Boulder's Dinner Theatre
      Date: THIS MONDAY January 11
      Time: 5:30 doors, 7:00 performance
      Place: 5501 Arapahoe Rd, Boulder CO
      Price: $18 advance, $20 at the door
      Tickets: 303-449-6000

      What: Face at Ranum HS, with Westminster's "Encore" and "Raging Harmonies"
      Date: Thurs January 21
      Time: 7:00 pm
      Place: 2401 W 80th Ave, Denver CO
      Price: $5 students, $10 adults
      Tickets: 720-542-5419

      What: Face at Skyline HS Music Dept Fundraiser
      Date: Fri January 22
      Time: 7:00 pm
      Place: Vance Brand Civic Auditorium (Skyline HS)
      Address: 600 E Mountain View Ave, Longmont CO
      Price: $10
      Tickets: 303-651-0401

      Hope to see you all soon!!!

      Cheers! - Mark