Support 52eighty and EAT SOME PIZZA!

  • Mike Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2009
      Greetings friends,

      Got 5 bucks and some change?? You've gotta go to CiCi's, and COME AND SUPPORT 52EIGHTY!  We are trying to raise funds for our Youth Chorus to take a trip to Tampa, Florida for the second Annual International Youth Chorus competition on January 30th 2010! -- www.barbershop.org/youthchorus --   We are a new Denver-based barbershop chorus of around 30 guys from 13-30 years of age, and we are very proud of our 2nd place finish at last year's International Youth Chorus Competition.  We have partnered with CiCi's Pizza, located at Hampden and Tower in Aurora, CO to raise money for our second trip, with hopes to win it all!!
      Please save the date on your calendars for this great fundraiser.
      Date: Saturday, January 16, 2010
      Time: 11:00am - 10:00pm
      Location: CiCi's Pizza
      Street: 18648 E. Hampden Ave
      City/Town: Aurora, CO
      (This is the only location we have on board so far, but there are a few other locations, and we will update you all as more locations become involved!)

      Anyone who comes in to CiCi's -- between 11a and 10p on SATURDAY, JANUARY 16th -- and mentions that they are there to support 52eighty, will put your receipt in the collection box near the front of the store and 10% of all profits for the entire day go to 52eighty, and the Sound of the Rockies Chorus (our largest supporter).

      Don't forget, if you can't make it you can also make donations (TAX DEDUCTIBLE ONES) at our website www.52eightychorus.com! Just look for the Paypal section on the homepage.  We are also working on some other ideas like this one with Chili's and Jamba Juice that will be happening this month and will get the word out ASAP on how you can support us in other ways!

      Please visit 52eighty's facebook group page and sign on to receive more updates on this event! http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=229222700924.

      Please forward this email to all of your friends, and let me know if you have questions. THANK YOU!
      --
      Mike Davidson
      Cell: 303.720.1866

      Marketing VP - Sound of the Rockies
      2009 & 2008 4th Place & 2007 3rd Place International Champion Chorus
      02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09 Rocky Mountain District Champion Chorus
      www.SoundoftheRockies.com