Contemporary A Cappella League groups

  • Mister Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2009
      Hi, friends!

      Many of you have responded with interest in joining an awesome,
      post-collegiate, low-impact, high-quality Contemporary A Cappella
      League (CAL) a cappella group.

      The response has been fantastic! Thank you.

      We have postponed meeting until the new year.

      If you are interested in singing, we will be meeting the first week in
      January (M, T, W or Th Jan 4, 5, 6 or 7) 2010 in different cities:
      Boulder, Aurora, Littleton, and possibly central Denver for intro,
      orientation, and pseudo (low-key) auditions. Which day in which
      location tba.

      Regular, once-a-week rehearsals will begin the following week.

      Looking forward to meeting you and hearing you sing soon!

      Mister Tim
      tim@...
      (720) 365-3080
      http://www.mistertimdotcom.com