Voice and performance teacher in Denver!

  • dr.vickiburrichter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2009
      Are you looking for a voice teacher who has an understanding of and appreciation for of all styles of music, someone who has sung in and led a cappella groups for years? A teacher who has a strong background in vocal pedagogy and anatomy and over 20 years of teaching? A teacher who can help you with your voice AND your performance, or who can help your vocal group get better? Then please check out my website at www.DrVickiBurrichter.com for recommendations from students and for my bio. The first 1/2 hour is FREE, so call (303-668-6215) or email me VBurrichter@... and get a teacher who understands YOUR VOICE now!

      Dr. Vicki Burrichter
      Denver, CO 80221
      Phone: (303) 668-6215
      VBurrichter@...