Tonight at Dazzle: Adventures of Power - Air Drumming Competition!!!

  • Roland Sharette
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2009
      Here's something I only just received that should be an exciting evening for you folks who are into Mouth-Drumming/Vocal Percussion. There are a lot of very talented Beat-Box performers in our area, so both Dazzle's event TONIGHT and the film at StarZ opening Wednesday night should interest many of you. And it's your chance to visit Dazzle without a cover!!