Tommy Staudt - CD Release Concert Announcement!

  • Mike Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2009
      Friends and family,

      See below for a project I've been helping out with.  Tommy is a very talented 18 year old and is on his way  to huge sucess in the music world.  Tony Huerta, who you some of you might know has been his producer and his main promoter prior to this event, and has brougt me on board to do some additional marketing.  More info and tracks are available on his website www.tommystaudt.com. I hope you can all help support me in this endeavor and will come support this young musician as well.  If you aren't able to attend, please at least pass this info on to all of your friends who might be interested in some good music on Thursday.   The band playing with him is going to be incredible.  Price is $5 at the door or in advance and the show is at the D-Note in Arvada this coming Thursday evening starting at 9pm.  Your support is greatly appreciated!

      Thanks in advance,

      Mike Davidson
      303.720.1866

      TommyReleaseEblast1