Face - CD #3 "Momentum" Presales and CD Release Concerts

  • Face (Mark Megibow)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2009
      Hi everyone!At long last, we can officially announce the release of our third CD, entitled "Momentum!!!" We have two concerts scheduled where you can get a copy, plus we are now accepting presales on our website gift shop. We will begin shipping website orders on November 14. You can see the track list, and hear short clips here: http://www.facevocalband.com/gift_shop.htmlBUT THERE'S A WAY YOU CAN GET YOURS SOONER!!!We have scheduled two CD Release Concerts, at which you will be able to get your own advance copy in your hands and be the first on your block to own "Momentum." Details are below.ALSO, we want to congratulate Jesse Dugan, winner of our "CD Cover Art Sweepstakes." He turned in an awesome design that now graces the CD cover, jewel case, and label. You can see his design on our website: http://FaceVocalBand.comCD Release Concert #1 Date:Wednesday, November 11 Place: Boulder Theater Address: 2032 14th St, Boulder CO Time: 7:30 pm Price: $12 adults, $8 students TICKETS ON SALE WEDNESDAY: http://www.BoulderTheater.comCD Release Concert #2 Date: Friday, November 13 (Friday the 13th! oooOOOooo) Place: Soiled Dove Underground Address: 7401 E 1st Ave, Denver CO Time: 8:00 pm Price: $12-$15 TICKETS NOW ON SALE: http://www.SoiledDove.comCome celebrate with us! It's been 3 years since the release of our last CD. We think this new one is at LEAST 3 years better! We're proud of it, and excited to get it in your hands as soon as possible. Hope to see all of you there!!!Cheers! - Mark
      Mark Megibow
      Business Manager
      Face