Mile High Vocal Jam - Tonight!

  • Mike Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2009
      Hi everyone!

      This is just a reminder that the 2009 Mile High Vocal Jam kicks off tonight!

      We hope you can make it for the amazing show starting at 7:30 with amazing performances by The House Jacks, The Bobs, Face and Mile 21, and our very special Guest, Blake Lewis from 2007 American Idol!

      Where: 1250 Chambers Rd, Aurora, CO
      When: Tonight 7:30PM Concert, Clinics and Classes 8:30am-5pm Saturday.  College/High School Competition starts Saturday 7:30PM - there will be an extended performance by Blake Lewis Saturday as well.
      Why:  Because you want to and the music will be hard to beat!!
      How much:  Tickets for tonight $30VIP (meet Blake and our groups starting at 6:45), $20 General Admission Adults/$15 General Admission Students, and tomorrow's competition $15 Adults/$10 for students.

      Tickets will be available at the door, and full event registrations are available for individuals: $50 Adults/$35 Students which gets you in to all of our amazing shows and clinics all day Saturday plus free lunch.

      Please visit WWW.MILEHIGHVOCALJAM.COM for more details and come on out to support the a cappella community!

      Thank you all for your support,

      Mike Davidson
      Marketing/PR - MHVJ
      303.720.1866