17th Avenue Allstars at Nissi's Tuesday October 20th

  • norman.silver
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2009
      Dear Acappella Fans,

      We encourage all of you to participate in the Mile High Vocal Jam coming up this weekend and if there wasn't enough acappella for you here are two more shows that could use your support.

      Tuesday October 20th, 2009 Nissi's - Lafayette 7:30pm
      Join us for one of our last public shows of '09.
      Special guest Allstar Jimi Alexander will be joining us and Kim Dawson of Groove Society.

      Nissi's is located at
      2675 North Park Drive, Lafayette, CO 80026

      for reservations call

      Phone : 303-665-2757 (after 4 p.m. only)

      or book online at www.Nissis.com

      Nissi's Bistro and Music Venue Hours:
      5:00 p.m. to 9:30-10:00 p.m.
      Happy Hour: 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
      Dinner: Served from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
      Featured Entertainment: 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.

      Saturday October 24 - Tri Lakes Center for the Arts - Palmer Lake 7:30pm
      This is our last public Show for 2009 - Please come out and support this unique music venue!

      Tri-Lakes Center for the Arts is located in the historic Kaiser-Frazer building:

      304 Highway 105 - Palmer Lake, CO 80133

      call for tickets 719-481-0475 (Visa and MC accepted)

      www.trilakesarts.org