The King's Singers this coming wekend!!

  • Roland Sharette
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2009
      Don't miss the King's Singers!!

      Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 7:30 pm
      Augustana Lutheran Church
      5000 E. Alameda Avenue, Denver
        $30  /   $20   /   $15      Purchase Tickets
      Adult / Senior / Student

      If you're an A Cappellist -- or a group singer in any facet of your life -- and haven't yet -- or for some time, as is my position, witnessed the fervently festive and fantastic finesse of this fastidiously faultless and fiercely fathomless ensemble from across the Atlantic, you have the unique opportunity, later this month, to find your way to an accoustically sound (as in unfailing) venue in the heart of Denver where you will either enjoy a return to vocal excellence or experience a revelation in sonic and artistic accomplishment known to few ensembles anywhere in the world.

      Pardon my toying with phrases in my enthusiasm for this sextet, but I do not exagerate.

      Along with few other vocal experiences at their level, they achieve that to which we all, as singers ourselves, do aspire.

      You really must make the effort to be on hand at Augustana Lutheran Church one week from next Saturday to experience the wealth of repertoire (cllasics, religious, folk, pop), the skill of presentation and the disciplined appreciation for the material they prepare that may be unequaled anywhere in the world of vocal music.

      "MY HEART IS A HOLY PLACE"

      Often described as possessing an, "impeccably manicured vocal blend,
      enchanting the ear from first to last note", the six Englishmen known as
      The King's Singers enjoy a reputation as one of the world's most
      sought-after and highly acclaimed a cappella vocal ensembles.

      Rol Sharette
      Boulder, Colorado
      CASA Colorado Ambassador