BLAKE LEWIS, SPECIAL GUEST AT THE MILE HIGH VOCAL JAM, Next Weekend!! - Please forward

  • Mike Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2009
      Sorry for all of the mass emails, but this is BIG!  We just received word that Blake Lewis from American Idol will be joining us next weekend as a performer and clinician at the Mile High Vocal Jam!  Friday night show at 7:30 and Saturday night High School/College A Cappella competition. See below!  Please tell all of your friends and forward to any American Idol fans and high school or college educators you know!  This is going to be AMAZING!  Tickets are available online or at the door!  Visit our website for more info!

      Thank you,

      Mike Davidson
      MHVJ - Marketing VP
      303.720.1866