The Mile High Vocal Jam - Register today!

  • Mike Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2009
      Register online NOW!  Friday October 9th is the last day you can register your group the Mile High Vocal Jam!
      ALSO... Tickets are going fast so ACT NOW!  See The House Jacks, Face and The Bobs TOGETHER, LIVE on one stage.  See below and check out our website for more information.  If you are a singer or non-singer looking to learn more about the a cappella craft and want to see some of the best local and national groups in the business, the Mile High Vocal Jam is for you.  Please pass this along to all of your friends, family, teachers, pastors, high school principals and anyone who you think might be interested.  This is something you will not want to miss out on!

      2009MHVJClinicsEblast

      Please don't hesitate to contact me for more information.  Thank you all for supporting local a cappella, we couldn't do this without you!

      Mike Davidson - M.H.V.J. Marketing - 303.720.1866