MIle High Vocal Jam - Face on KBCO 97.3 FM -- 10:00 TONIGHT

  • Mike Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009

      Hey everyone,

      If you are in the Denver/Boulder area tonight take a listen to a couple songs by one of our awesome headliners Face on 97.3 FM -- plus I hear they are going to be putting in a great plug for the Mile High Vocal Jam coming up on October 23rd & 24th.  I hope you all have bought your tickets.  Tickets are selling fast!!

      10:00 tonight!! Happy listening,

      Mike D
      MHVJ - Marketing
      www.milehighvocaljam.com