Come be a part of "The Barry Show!!!

  • Roland Sharette
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009

    For all you fans of the 17th Avenue Allstars' baritone BARRY BROWN, here's your chance to enjoy his individual talents as song stylist par excellente this coming Friday on Denver's west side -- along with his talented friends.

    ONE NIGHT ONLY

    TICKETS SELLING FAST
    (or not; there aren't any . . just show up and bring 5 bucks or 10 bucks for your group ...)

    FANS LINED UP TO SLEEP ON THE SIDEWALK ALREADY
    (ok, that's really stretching it now...)

    It's "The Barry Show"

    This Friday, October 9, 2009
    6-7pm (yes, that's the real time; just like Happy Hour!)

    with special guest  - Broadway Star - Tamra Hayden
    accompanying on piano - National Broadway Tour Orchestra Director - Mitch Samu
    Columbine United Church
    6375 S Platte Canyon Road
    Littleton, Colorado  80123
    (Directions below  V )
    SEE ENCLOSED FLYER!

    DIRECTIONS TO
    The Barry Show

     Fri Oct 9, 2009
    6-7pm

    the Barry Show
    with special guest  - Broadway Star - Tamra Hayden
    accompanying on piano - National Broadway Tour Orchestra Director - Mitch Samu
    Columbine United Church
    6375 S Platte Canyon Road
    Littleton, Colorado  80123
    Directions from I-25 & Santa Fe Drive:
    Exit I-25 at Santa Fe Drive, going south on Santa Fe Drive.
    Take Santa Fe Drive to Bowles Avenue.
    Turn west (right) onto Bowles Avenue and go to Platte Canyon Road.
    Turn south (left) onto Platte Canyon Road and go about ½ mile.
    Columbine United Church is on the west (right) side of the street.
    Turn west (right) onto Christensen Lane to reach church entrance.
    Directions from I-25 & C-470:
    Exit I-25 at C-470, going west on C-470.
    Exit C-470 at Santa Fe Drive, going north on Santa Fe Drive.
    Take Santa Fe Drive north to Mineral / Ken Caryl Road.
    Turn west (left) onto Mineral / Ken Caryl Road, and go to Platte Canyon Road.
    Turn north (right) onto Platte Canyon Road and go about 1½ miles.
    Columbine United Church is on the west (left) side of the street.
    Turn west (left) onto Christensen Lane to reach church entrance.
    Directions from I-70 & C-470:
    Exit I-70 at C-470, going south on C-470.
    Exit C-470 at Bowles Avenue, going east on Bowles Avenue.
    Take Bowles Avenue to Platte Canyon Road.
    Turn south (right) onto Platte Canyon Road and go about ½ mile.